You’re betting on the outcome of the SuperEnalotto draw.
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday – all 20:00 Central European Time.
Jackpot and Tier 2-3 winnings will be lower than advertised to match the actual cash value pay-outs made after all relevant deductions, including taxes. See Terms and Conditions .Ciao!
Pasta, espressos, pizza, and now SuperEnalotto. This Italian beauty of a draw has an opening jackpot of $2 million with uncapped rollovers!
Set your bets on SuperEnalotto with LottoGo.com and you could take away one of our chunky pay-outs!
YOUR NUMBERSBetting on SuperEnalotto is dead simple!
- Pick six numbers from 1 - 90
Yep, didn’t we tell you? Semplice (simple)!
THE HISTORY OF SUPERENALOTTO
- 1950’s: SuperEnalotto had its roots planted 40 years before its launch, with the Italian Lottery! 🗺
- 1997: SuperEnaLotto was officially launched in December! 🚀
- 2002: Italy adopts the Euro! Jackpots are now shown in Euros rather than in Lira. 💸
- 2009: SuperEnaLotto juiced up the way it chose numbers! The numbers used to be taken from the first numbers drawn in regional lotteries from all around Italia! Now, the numbers are drawn independently of these regional lotteries. 👌
- 2010: SuperEnaLotto scored a European record! The highest jackpot of an absolutely jaw-dropping €177.7 million was snatched up by a lucky syndicate made up of 70! This record is still going strong 💪.
- 2016: SuperEnaLotto saw its biggest non-syndicate jackpot to date - €165.5 million was clinched! Fancy your chances?! 🤑
THE DRAW YOU’RE BETTING ONThe lucky numbers are revealed in Rome with three draws every week!
Three draws and no cap? You got it - the SuperEnaLotto jackpot can rise very, VERY fast! ⬆
ODDS AND PRIZES
Head on over to our Odds and Prizes page to see what our bangin’ pay-outs are based on and check out all the odds! 📜
SUBSCRIBEYou know us, we like to keep it simple. Opt to subscribe to SuperEnalotto with LottoGo.com and you’ll never miss another draw!
- SuperEnalotto 结果