You’re betting on the outcome of the Powerball draw.
Wednesday and Saturday, 22:59 Local Time (Florida)
Jackpot and Tier 2-3 winnings will be lower than advertised to match the actual cash value pay-outs made after all relevant deductions, including taxes. See Terms and Conditions .
Alongside Mega Millions, Powerball is one of the two US lottery giants responsible for creating world record-breaking jackpots.
Starting at a colossal $20 million, the uncapped jackpot increases by at least $2m with every single rollover. 💰
So what are you waiting for? Place your bets on Powerball with LottoGo.com for your chance to win one of our biggest ever pay-outs!
Your NumbersBetting on Powerball is as easy as peas - just choose your lucky numbers:
- Pick five Main Numbers from 1 - 69
- Pick one ‘Power Ball’ number from 1 - 26
Even more! A single bet on Powerball can hit a winning combination by matching just one number.
The History of Powerball
- 1988: Powerball’s predecessor began, known back then as ‘Lotto America’.
- 1992: Powerball was launched! The first draw happened on 22nd April, with jackpots starting from $2 million.
- 2012: Powerball's minimum jackpot skyrocketed to $40 million 🚀, upping the chances for players to grab those juicy 9-figure jackpots.
- 2015: Powerball had a few awesome tweaks to boost those potential jackpot figures even more - and to give players more chances to win them! ✔
- 2016: Powerball made a world record jackpot - a totally jaw-dropping $1.586 BILLION. Talk about dreamy... 💭
- 2017: Powerball celebrated 25 years - and cheers to many, many more! 🥂
- 2020: In April, the Powerball jackpot underwent temporary adjustments a result of COVID-19 - opening now at $20 million and rolling over by a minimum of $2 million per draw!
The Draw You're Betting OnPowerball uses two jazzy turntable drum machines in every draw to mix up the balls and randomly drop out those winning numbers.
The first drum releases the five Main Number balls (1 - 69), then the second lets out one lucky red Power Ball (1 -26). The winning combination is left on the display rail - simple as that.
Odds & Prizes
Head on over to our Odds & Prizes page to see what you could win and check out all the odds! 📜To see all our Draw Rules tap here. 👈🏽
How Much Does It Cost?
Jackpot Amount (USD) Price per Bet Less than $400m £3.50 (or currency equivalent) $400m - $750m £6 (or currency equivalent) $750m - $1bn £9 (or currency equivalent) Over $1bn £12 (or currency equivalent)
You can read more in our Help Centre under ‘Jackpots’.
订阅You know us, we like to keep it simple. Opt to subscribe to your Powerball bet with LottoGo.com and your numbers will never miss a prize if they come up.
Nice one! 👍🏼
- Powerball 开奖结果