You are buying tickets for the EuroMillions draw.
UK, France, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Switzerland
Tuesday and Friday, 20:45 Local Time
The local tax regulations in participating countries will apply and may vary from country to country.
EuroMillions is Europe’s richest lottery and has an opening jackpot of €15 million. Only capping once it reaches a whopping €190 million, EuroMillions has become one of the most immense lottery games on this planet.
And as if the jackpot wasn't enough, EuroMillions treats us to 12 other prize tiers to try getting our eager little paws on. 🐾
Play EuroMillions with LottoGo.com and be in with a chance to grab the life-changing jackpot!
Shall we get started, then?
It’s this easy!
- Pick five Main Numbers between 1 - 50
- Pick two 'Lucky Stars' between 1 - 12
Match all five numbers Main Numbers and both Lucky Stars to be the next EuroMillions jackpot winner. Told ya - peaaaaasy easy.
The History of EuroMillions
- 2004: EuroMillions was launched! 🚀
- January: The maximum jackpot was capped permanently at a mighty €190 million 🤑. This can be rolled over up to four times before being spread out across the second tier.
- August: The first €190 million jackpot was scooped up in the UK! 💰 Talk about dreamy…
The Draw You're Playing
The seven lucky numbers for every draw are released by two swanky drum machines in Paris.
The first machine releases the five Main Numbers (1 - 50), before the second machine drops out two golden Lucky Stars (1 - 12) to finish the winning combination! ⭐⭐
Odds & Prizes
Head on over to our Odds & Prizes page to see what our bangin’ pay-outs are based on and check out all the odds! 📜
You know us, we like to keep it simple. Opt to subscribe to EuroMillions with LottoGo.com and you’ll never miss another draw.