You can cancel your subscriptions at any time in your 'Manage Subscriptions'
Each subscribed bet/ticket must be managed by individual lottery.
- Tick the box next to each bet/ticket you'd like to unsubscribe from. E.g. if you have 2 subscribed bets on Mega Millions and would only like to cancel 1 of them, simply tick the box next to that 1 specific bet.
- Once you’ve ticked the box(es) of your choice, just tap ‘Cancel Selected Bets’.
- A pop-up will display, and you will be asked to confirm your decision to unsubscribe.
- You'll then be asked for further information about why you wish to unsubscribe. To proceed, you must select the option that best matches your reason.
- After selecting your reason, you'll see some final bits of information. To complete your cancellation, tap ‘I understand and want to cancel’.
- You'll then be redirected back to your 'Manage Subscriptions' area, where you’ll see confirmation at the top.
Don't forget that by unsubscribing, your bet(s)/ticket(s) won't be confirmed for future draws on a continuous basis, which means that if those numbers come up, you will miss out.
If you’re having difficulty managing or cancelling a subscription, please contact our Member Support Team. Email [email protected]
, or use the Live Chat feature on the site.