Why do my account and identity need to be verified?As a highly regulated operator, we must comply with regulatory requirements. This means taking steps to identify and verify the identity of all our players and accounts as part of the provision of services. The primary reasons for verification are:
- Age: We must confirm that you are old enough to gamble.
- Self-Exclusion: We must check whether you have self-excluded from gambling.
- Identity: We must confirm that you are who you say you are.
What documents do I need to provide?We will require a copy of a document from each of the following categories:
- Identity verification
A current, valid photo ID that clearly shows your name and date of birth.
- National identification card (front and back);
- Driver’s licence (front and back);
- Armed Forces ID card (front and back); or
- Other identification card issued by a government/known government agency or body (front and back).
A recent statement (no older than three months) clearly showing your name and address.
- Household utility bill (mobile phone bill will not be accepted);
- Bank, building society or credit card statement;
- Mortgage statement from a recognised financial institution;
- Local authority tax bill (e.g. council tax); or
- Tax document (e.g. tax assessment, notice of coding).
- An image of the credit/debit card (front and back) used to make deposits or payments:
- This image must clearly show your name on the front of the card and your signature on the back of the card. For security purposes, you may cover the 7th to 12th digits of your card number and the CVV number (the three-digit number at the back of the card);
- Where a deposit/payment was made using a method other than by credit/debit card, you will be required to provide the relevant document in relation to this payment method;
- Source of wealth verification;
- Salary/pay slip;
- Bank statement showing the corresponding entry of salary/pay in your bank account; or
- Investment/asset portfolio issued by a recognised financial institution.
We will also advise you on the types of verification document required via email.
Please ensure that all your documents are clear, legible and issued by the relevant authorised authorities/organisations.
- Identity verification
What if I do not provide the required documents?As these documents are part of our regulatory requirements, until we can verify your identity we may have to either suspend your account or restrict further transactions.
What if I do not have the required documents?Don’t panic! Other documents issued by authorised authorities may be accepted and these will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Simply get in touch with our Member Support team at [email protected] who will be happy to assist.
I would like to cover/redact some of the information on the required documents – will it still be acceptable?We respect your privacy and understand that for possible security reasons, you may wish to cover/redact some of the information on your documents before submitting them to us.
Depending on the types of documents you provide, they must show (where applicable):
- your full name;
- your date of birth;
- your residential address;
- your nationality;
- the first six and last four digits of the credit/debit card number;
- the signature on the back of the credit/debit card;
- the issue date and valid period of the credit/debit card;
- the issuing authority of the credit/debit card; and
- the relevant account number/s.
I would like to change personal details on my account – do I need to provide any documentation?Your account security is crucial to us. Changing certain details on your player account will therefore require supporting documentation issued by an authorised authority.
To change your registered name and/or date of birth on your account, you will be required to provide to us a copy of a document relevant to your circumstances:
- a valid passport or national identification card and/or;
- a marriage/partnership and/or;
- a decree absolute/civil partnership dissolution certificate.
To change your registered residential address, we will require a copy of a utility bill or bank statement that is less than three (3) months old.
When do I need to provide the required documents to you?Upon our request to you via email, copies of all required documents/information are required by us within seven (7) days. When these copies are received by us, we aim to review them within 48 hours.
The quicker we are able to complete the verification process, the quicker you are able to get started!
How should I send the documents to you?Copies of all required documents may be submitted to us in an instant via email to [email protected] using your registered email address.
You may also send them via post to LottoGo c/o Annexio Limited, Fort Anne, South Quay, Douglas, Isle of Man, British Isles, IM1 5BU. Please make sure that these are clearly marked as confidential and for the attention of the Compliance Department.
How will I know if my account and identity have been successfully verified?As soon as we successfully verify your details, we will notify you at your registered email address.
How do you ensure my documents provided to you are secure?Personal data (including documents) provided to us will be securely processed and stored.
Data protection and the privacy and security of our players is of the utmost importance to us. We are registered with the Isle of Man Information Commissioner and strive to fully comply with the Isle of Man Data Protection Act 2002.
Can you delete my documents once my account and identity are successfully verified?As part of our license conditions and regulatory requirements, we are legally obliged to retain the data and documents of our players for a minimum of six (6) years. After this period, we will be able to delete them.
I have provided the required documents before, why have I been asked to provide them again?We want to protect all our players! You therefore may be requested to provide documents again if the nature, volume or amount of transactions made within in your LottoGo player account are flagged as varying significantly from your past activity.
Alternatively, you may be requested to provide documents again if the documents you have submitted in the past have since expired and are no longer valid.
I think I have been a victim of fraud. What do I do?Please contact our Member Support team immediately on [email protected], providing full details of the suspected fraudulent activity so we can investigate it as soon as possible.
As a precaution, we will block your LottoGo player account and go through some initial checks with you. Based on our findings, we will assess if any fraudulent activity has taken place.
If fraud is suspected, we will refund any payments taken from your account.
If we do not suspect you have been a victim of fraud, we will request that you contact your bank directly to request that they contact us to discuss the account.