We require a copy of a document from each
of the following categories:
1. Identity Verification.
A current, valid photo ID that clearly shows your name and date of birth:
2. Address Verification.
- - National identification card (front and back);
- - Passport;
- - Driver’s licence (front and back);
- - Armed Forces ID card (front and back); or
- - Other identification card issued by a government/known government agency or body (front and back).
A recent statement (from within the last 3 months) clearly showing your name and address:
3. Deposit Verification.
- - Household utility bill (We're unable to accept mobile phone bills);
- - Bank, building society, or card statement;
- - Mortgage statement from a recognised financial institution;
- - Local authority tax bill (e.g. council tax); or
- - Tax document (e.g. tax assessment, notice of coding).
Either of the following:
- - An image of the front of the card that you use to make deposits to your LottoGo account: This image must clearly show your name, however for security purposes you may cover the 7th - 12th digits of your card number;
- - A screenshot of your e-wallet or Paypal account, showing your name and account email ID.
In line with the regulations applied to all UK gambling providers, we may be required to conduct enhanced due diligence checks in order to verify your source of wealth/income, and to confirm that you are gaming safely with us. If you're asked for further documentation, this may include:
- - Salary/pay slip;
- - Bank statement showing the corresponding entry of salary/pay in your bank account; or
- - Investment/asset portfolio issued by a recognised financial institution.
Whenever we require any documentation from you, we'll email you the full details on what you'll need to provide. 📨
Please ensure that all the documents you provide to us are clear, legible, and issued by the relevant authorised authorities/ organisations.