We require a copy of a document from each
of the following categories:
1. 👤 Identity Verification.
A current, valid (not yet expired) ID that clearly shows your photograph, name, and date of birth:
2. 🏡 Address Verification.
- - Passport; or
- - National ID card (front and back); or
- - Current Driver's Licence (front and back); or
- - Armed Forces ID card (front and back); or
- - Other ID card with photo, name, and date of birth, as issued by a government/known government agency or body (front and back).
A recent statement clearly showing your name and address in full:
- - Household utility bill (dated within the last 3 months); or
- - Bank, building society, or card statement (dated within the last 3 months); or
- - Current Driver's Licence (only if you have not already used this document as your Photo ID); or
- - Mortgage statement from a recognised lender (dated within the last 12 months); or
- - A letter from HMRC, or from the Department of Work and Pensions (dated within the last 12 months); or
- - Local authority tax or utility bill (for the current year only); or
- - National tax document, including tax assessment/notice of coding (for the current year only).
Please note that we're unable accept mobile phone bills.
3. 💰 Deposit Verification.
Either of the following:
➕ Enhanced Checks.
- - An image of the front of each card that you've use to make deposits to your LottoGo account over the last 6 months. The image must clearly show your name, however for security purposes you may cover the 7th - 12th digits of your card number; or
- - A screenshot of your e-wallet or Paypal account, showing your name, address, and account email ID.
To comply with the regulations applied to all licensed gambling operators in the UK, we may from time to time be required to conduct enhanced verification checks in order to ensure that our customers are gambling safely, affordably, and responsibly. For us to ensure that you have a reliable and sufficient source of wealth/income to gamble with, the supporting documentation we'd request at this stage may include bank statements and/or pay slips.
Whenever we require any documentation from you, we'll email you the full details on what you'll need to provide.
Please ensure that all the documents you provide to us are clear, legible, show the contents corner-to-corner, and are issued by the relevant official authorised authorities/organisations.