You can cancel a subscription online at any time in your My Bets & Tickets
area, which can also be accessed by tapping 'Manage Subscriptions' from your main Account menu. Please be sure to use the 'Jackpots' or 'Syndicates' tabs in this area, depending on which kind of game you went for.
Each subscribed bet/ticket must be managed by individual lottery.
- Tick the box next to each bet/ticket you'd like to unsubscribe from. E.g. if you have 2 subscribed bets on Mega Millions and would only like to cancel 1 of them, simply tick the box next to that 1 specific bet.
- Once you’ve ticked the box(es) of your choice, just tap ‘Cancel Selected’.
- A pop-up will display to confirm your decision to unsubscribe.
- You'll be asked why you're unsubscribing. To proceed, you must select an option that best matches your reason and then tap 'Next Step'.
- You'll then see some final bits of information. To complete your cancellation, tap ‘I understand and want to cancel’.
- You'll be redirected back to your My Bets & Tickets area, where you’ll see confirmation of your cancellation at the top.
Press play to watch our video on how to cancel a subscription now.
Don't forget that by unsubscribing, your numbers will not be valid for future draws on a continuous basis, which means that if those numbers come up, you will miss out.
If you’re having difficulty managing or cancelling a subscription online, please contact our Member Support Team using the Live Chat feature on the site.