Player Terms & Conditions
This Update: 08/07/2020
For UK residents only, following changes by the UK Gambling Commission to the Licence conditions and codes of practice relating to the verification of the age and identity of gambling customers visiting our website, we have made changes to these Terms and Conditions. In particular, you should review Section 4 which details our age and identity verification processes.
Please note access to Your Account will be suspended until age and identity verification has been completed. This means any Bet selected or Ticket purchase requested will not be authorised until Your Account has been verified.
As we take our data protection responsibilities seriously, if you have any specific data protection related questions please contact our Data Protection Department directly at dpo[email protected]
For UK Residents only, following the UK Government’s decision to pass the Gambling Act 2005 (Operating Licence Conditions) (Amendment) Regulations 2018 instead of placing a bet on the EuroMillions draw, as from 6th April 2018, we will purchase a ticket for your entry from our ticket agent. In the Terms and Conditions below, references to the word “bet” or “betting” should be interpreted accordingly.
If you have any questions please contact our helpful Member Support team on [email protected].
- Why you should read them. Please read these Player Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use our Services, any section of the Website and/or open a Player Account. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide our Services to you, how you may use our Services, how we may change or end this contract, how we will use your information, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
- How you accept these terms. By using any section of the Website, by opening a Player Account with us or using our Service you agree to be bound by The Player Terms and Conditions.
- How we may change these terms. These Player Terms and Conditions are published on the Website and may be changed from time to time. We reserve the right to make immaterial changes to these Player Terms and Conditions at any time and you accept it is your responsibility to regularly check the latest version of the Player Terms and Conditions and ensure you are familiar with them. Material changes will be notified to you through your Player Account. Your continued use of our Services will be deemed to be your acceptance of any material changes.
- General provisions. In these Player Terms and Conditions, reference to the singular shall include references to the plural and vice versa. Headings are for convenience only and shall not affect interpretation. In the event of any inconsistency between these Player Terms and Conditions any document referenced herein (including the Game Rules) these Player Terms and Conditions will prevail. In the event that these Player Terms and Conditions are translated into a language other than English, it is the English language version that shall take priority in the event of any ambiguity between the two versions.
- In these Player Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
“Administration Fee” shall have the meaning set out in clause 12.6.
"Annuity" means the Cash4Life Jackpot Prize that is paid in daily instalments, or Second Level Prize paid in monthly instalments, for 20 years.
“Bet” means any bet, wager or the like made by you in relation to the Draws and/or the Services.
“Betting Services” shall mean the betting service and related services provided by us on the Draws, including Single Line Bets.
“Bonus” shall mean any complimentary amounts or bonus amounts credited by us into your Player Account.
“Bonus Abuse” shall include, but not be limited to, the following types of behaviour: (i) roulette bets which are classifies as low risk (including any spread bet which covers 25 or more of the 37 number spots on the table (eg betting on black and red would be excluded from any bonus wagering requirement or cashback offer); (ii) playing more than 500 auto spins on a slot game when using bonus funds; (iii) playing a slot game for more than 2 hours when using bonus funds; (iv) consistently placing bets of the maximum amount allowed based on the terms of the promotion; (v) forfeiting bonuses if winnings are accumulated from the initial deposit used to activate the bonus; (vi) placing low value Bets that are equal to or greater than 30% of the value of the bonus awarded; (vii) adjusting game play from low weighted bonus contributions (30% or less) to high weighted games (100% or more) for the purpose of completing wagering; and (viii) failing to interact with customer support and/or the VIP team by email of telephone.
“Contract” shall have the meaning set out in clause 3.1.
"Cut Off" means the time after which Lottery bets will not be accepted for that draw.
“Deadline” means the latest time at which a Bet/Ticket can be accepted in either UTC or UTC +1 in our Draw Table Deadlines at Clause 7.1 of these Terms and Conditions in relation to the relevant lottery. This website uses UTC to express time. UTC is a universal time coordination. Please be aware that depending on the time of year UTC may represent UTC+1 (for example when the clocks change for British Summer Time). To convert the time from UTC to your own time zone please visit an external source.
“Deposit Funds” shall have the meaning set out in clause 8.8.
"Doubler" means an optional Cash4Life feature that gives a Player the opportunity to multiply potential winnings by two (2) times the original amount for the Non-“20-year” Prize Levels only, three (3) to nine (9).
“Draws” shall mean the draws on the lotteries set out in the Draw Rules and such other lotteries as detailed on our Website from time to time and as chosen by you as part of your use of our Services.
“Draw Rules” shall mean the rules set out on in the following link https://www.LottoGo.com/en/rules.
“Draw Winnings” shall mean the money prize due to you as illustrated in the Odds and Prizes page of the Website and explained in detail in the Supplemental Game Terms.
“Force Majeure Event” shall have the meaning set out in clause 17.6.
“Game Rules” shall mean the Draw Rules and the Gaming Rules.
“Gaming” shall mean all games available on the Website under the tabs “Games” and “Scratchcards” except for “Insured Scratchcards”.
“Gaming Platform” shall mean any online and/or mobile platform or the like provided by us to allow members of the public to access the Gaming Services.
“Gaming Rules” shall mean the rules for Gaming provided by us via the Website as part of the Gaming Services which are accessed via the Help Button.
“Gaming Services” shall mean the provision by us of Gaming via the Website.
“Gaming Winnings” shall mean winnings from Gaming.
“Help Button” shall mean the link to the Gaming Rules which is accessed via the scratchcards game page which in turn is accessed from the scratchcards tab on the Website.
“Insured Scratchcards” shall mean The Vault, Blackbeard's Lost Gold, 488 Super Scratch.
“New Numbers” shall have the meaning set out in clause 7.3.
“Notice Period” shall have the meaning set out in clause 13.1.
“Open Bets” shall mean any Bet received by us but not settled.
“Original Numbers” shall have the meaning set out in clause 7.3.
“Player” or “Member” shall mean a user of the Website.
“Player Account” shall mean the account you have with us that you use to access the Services.
“RNG” shall mean a random number generator that generates results of the games provided as part of the Gaming Services.
“Services” shall mean the provision by us of the Betting Services and the Gaming Services.
“Syndicate Winnings” shall mean the winnings calculated in accordance with the table set out in the Odds and Prizes page of the Website.
“Supplemental Game Terms” shall mean the terms set out in the link here.
“we” or “us” or “our” shall mean collectively Annexio (Jersey) Limited and Annexio Holdings Limited.
“Website” means www.LottoGo.com.com and/or any other website we may use to provide the Services.
“Winnings” shall mean either Draw Winnings, Syndicate Winnings and/or Gaming Winnings as the context requires and after all relevant deductions as set out in clause 9.
“Your Device” shall mean any device used by you to access the Services and/or any other services provided by us (including betting on the Draws) including but not limited to mobile phones, smart phones, desktop computers, tablets laptop computers and internet enabled televisions.
“Your Funds” shall have the meaning set out in clause 8.8.
“Your Syndicate Bet” shall have the meaning set out in clause 7.3.
- In these Player Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
About us and the Services we provide
- We offer betting and gaming services. When you use our Services you are entering into a betting contract with us. Online gambling debts are enforceable in the Bailiwick of Jersey. It is important to note that we are not connected or affiliated to the providers of the lottery services that you bet on and we are not buying a ticket for these lotteries on your behalf.
- In relation to Draws, www.LottoGo.com provides a betting service where you are betting on matching the payouts of prizes and jackpots from lotteries offered on the Website from time to time. Draw Winnings are determined by the results of those lotteries and the payout rules of those lottery providers. To cover payouts we buy insurance to cover our risk that you may win. From time to time when jackpots become very large, we may use a lottery ticket purchasing agent to buy tickets for us. You have no rights of any nature in any lottery tickets we buy.
- In relation to Gaming Services, the results are determined by a RNG.
- Where we are based. LottoGo.com is operated by the Annexio Group of Companies with headquarters and Annexio Limited: Fort Anne, South Quay, Douglas, Isle of Man, British Isles, IM1 5BU. Annexio (Jersey) Limited: 13 Castle Street, St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 3BT, Channel Islands.
- Who regulates us. Annexio Limited (Co No 124709C) is licensed and regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission under a licence issued under the Online Gambling Regulation Act 2001 on 14th October 2016, which can be contacted by e-mail at [email protected], and in Great Britain by the UK Gambling Commission under account number 39298. Annexio (Jersey) Limited (Co No 125819) is licensed and regulated by the Jersey Gambling Commission under license number RG0-005-18, which can be contacted by e-mail at [email protected], and the Irish Revenue under the reference number 1012499. Annexio (Jersey) Limited is also licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the UK Gambling Commission under account number 51692 to provide the Betting Services to Players resident in the United Kingdom. The UK Gambling Commission can be contacted by e-mail at [email protected].
Representations by you. By opening a Player Account and/or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- you are at least 18 years old. In this regard, you should note that under age gambling is an offence in the United Kingdom and may be in other jurisdictions also;
- you are not a resident of the United States of America or located at the time of placing a Bet in any country in which you are not permitted to use our Services. It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply completely with your own local, national or state laws; and
- you do not make a living out of gambling, gaming, or betting.
- in the event that we discover you are in breach of clauses 4.1.1, 4.1.2 or 4.1.3 or 4.1.4, your Bet will be voided, any Winnings will be forfeited, your deposit returned to you and your account closed forthwith. We reserve the right to report you and/or your activity with us to the relevant authority(ies).
- Proof of Age, Identity and Residence: You must be at least 18 years old in order to register and play at LottoGo.com. We reserve the right to request proof of age and evidence to verify your identity which We call Complete Verification. Please be aware that Your Account will be suspended until we have Complete Verification. This means any Bet selected or Ticket purchase requested will not be authorised until Your Account has Complete Verification. We reserve the right to use electronic age verification checks and identification checks which are carried out by third party agencies who may check the details we provide against any databases (public or private) to which they have access and may keep a record of that check.
We aim to make the process as simple as possible, however if we cannot satisfy Complete Verification, further information will have to be obtained direct from you.
This may include requiring You to upload or otherwise submit copies of documentation to Us, which may include a valid Passport, Driving Licence, Bank Statements and/or Utility Bills.
- Representations by you. By opening a Player Account and/or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
Opening your Player Account
- You may only have one account. Should we identify any customer with more than one account we reserve the right to close such accounts and any winnings will be forfeited.
- You need to provide accurate details. You must ensure that the details you provide when opening your Player Account, (including but not limited to your address (your usual place of residence), email address, contact telephone number and card name / e-wallet, which must be in your own name) are accurate and kept up to date. You can access your own individual account information on the Website and, subject to verification requirements from us, may amend such information from time to time. Should we become aware of invalid or incorrect details, we reserve the right to close your Account and your winnings will be forfeited.
- Account Security. When you open your Player Account you must provide a valid email address (amongst others) and choose a password. It is your responsibility to ensure these details are secure and private. Any Bets placed from your Player Account where the correct security information has been provided are deemed by us to be valid and will be your responsibility. If another person accesses your account you are solely responsible for all their actions whether or not their access was authorised by you and you hereby indemnify us and hold us harmless against all costs, claims, expenses and damages arising in connection with the use of or access to your account by any third party. If you lose, or forget, your username and/or password, or if you believe that a third party is aware of them, you should contact us immediately so we can email you new security details.
- How you participate in Draws. To participate in the Draws you shall deposit cleared funds into your Player Account. Deposits can be by debit card or digital wallet. We may accept other payment methods from time to time at our sole discretion in line with local regulation. You may deposit prepaid funds into your Player Account. Prepaid funds deposited into your Player Account can only be used to place Bets with us on Draws and/or to participate in the Gaming Services. We are under no obligation to refund deposits or prepaid funds. Deposits made via PayPal must match the details registered on the LottoGo account for security measures. We may request a proof of ownership of Your PayPal Account - a screenshot of the account logged in showing Your Name and the Account Email ID.
- How much you can spend with us. The initial deposit that you may pay to us in any month is set at £10,000 Sterling or equivalent in an alternative currency. The maximum deposit may be increased via a direct request through the customer service team or by You using the tools available in your Player Account. Your request will then be reviewed using factors such as your history with us and regulatory requirements (such as matters which our regulators and gambling authorities require us to review). If you have already agreed a higher limit than £10,000 prior to this change your limit will not be affected and you do not need to take any further action.
- How to withdraw Winnings. You can only withdraw funds from your Player Account that are Winnings. Any Winnings that you want to withdraw will only be deposited into the same bank account/digital wallet account/debit card you used when depositing funds with us or making a prepaid deposit and must be in your name. Under no circumstances will withdrawals be facilitated by paying Winnings to a third party.
- How we deal with chargebacks. You hereby agree that no chargebacks or other cancellation of deposits will be made relating to your Player Account without our consent. In the event of any of the foregoing occurring, you agree to refund and compensate us for any losses, including any expenses incurred by us in the process of recovering such amounts. In the event that you cancel deposits by way of chargeback or otherwise, any and all Winnings connected to Bets made from those deposits will be void and will not be paid to you by us.
- How we manage Bonuses. In the event we decide to offer a Bonus, the terms relating to such Bonus shall be set out on the Website and must be accepted by you if you wish to participate in the Bonus.
How to participate. You may bet on the outcome of a Draw with either a Single Line Bet or a Syndicate Bet. For EuroMillions, EuroMillions Max, and Lotto Max, in the UK, we purchase official tickets on your behalf when you choose your numbers. Your Bet/Ticket must be placed/purchased before the “Deadline” to be eligible for the relevant Draw. This website uses UTC to express time. UTC is a universal time coordination. Please be aware that depending on the time of year UTC may represent UTC+1 (for example when the clocks change for British Summer Time). To convert the time from UTC to your own time zone please visit an external source.
UTC/UTC+1 Single Line Cut Off Syndicate Cut Off EuroMillions 19:00 19:00 Mega Millions 23:00 23:00 Powerball 23:00 23:00 Lotto 19:00 19:00 EuroJackpot 17:15 17:15 SuperEnalotto 17:30 17:30 Irish Lotto 19:15 19:15 Irish Lotto Plus 1 19:15 19:15 Irish Lotto Plus 2 19:15 19:15 Polish Lotto 19:30 19:30 Polish Lotto Plus 19:30 19:30 6aus49 17:00 17:00 Super 6 17:00 17:00 Spiel 77 17:00 17:00 GlücksSpirale 17:00 17:00 Finnish Lotto 18:15 18:15 Swedish Lotto 16:30 16:30 Swedish Lotto Plus 16:30 16:30 Swedish Lotto - Drömvinsten 16:30 16:30 Australia Saturday 08:15 08:15 Australia Mon & Wed 08:30 08:30 Oz Lotto 08:30 08:30 Australia Powerball 08:30 08:30 El Gordo de Navidad 06:30 06:30 El Niño 06:30 06:30 El Gordo de la Primitiva 19:30 19:30 Super Sunday 19:45 19:45 French Lotto 18:30 18:30 The Monday Million 18:30 18:30 Cash4Life 23:15 23:15 Cash4Life Doubler 23:15 23:15 Daily Million 20:00 20:00 Daily Million Plus 20:00 20:00 Supercar Lotto 20:00 20:00
- Placing a Single Line Bet. To place a Single Line Bet on the outcome of a Draw, you choose your own numbers either manually or by using our 'Lucky Pick' option. We will send you an email confirmation of your Bet once it has been placed. You can check the status of your bet at any time in your Player Account.
- Placing a Syndicate Bet. To place a Syndicate Bet on the outcome of a Draw, you choose the syndicate you wish to join corresponding to the Draw of your choice. Details of the defined set of numbers chosen by you from the selection of numbers provided by us on the Website (the “Original Numbers”) shall be available in your Member Area. The Original Numbers placed on the outcome of Draws will be referred to as “Your Syndicate Bet”. From time to time, at our sole discretion, it may be necessary to withdraw defined sets of numbers used to bet on the Draws and in such event we shall notify you in writing of other defined sets of numbers which could replace the Original Numbers (or any other numbers used to bet on Draws during your use of our Services), which shall be placed on the outcome of each Draw by us from the date of such notification (the “New Numbers”). You may change the New Numbers using the facility on the Website or you may terminate this contract in accordance with Clause 13.1 should you prefer not to replace the Original Numbers. New Numbers once allocated to or chosen by you shall be deemed to be your Original Numbers for the purposes of these Player Terms and Conditions and shall thereafter be Your Syndicate Bet. The fixed percentage pay-out for Draws may alter from time to time but written notice of such change will be provided to you no later than 28 days prior to the change.
- Multiple Draws. If a lottery makes multiple Draws on the same date then unless otherwise specified by us your Bet will apply to the main Draw to take place on that date. In the event there is no Draw on that date, your Bet will apply to the first Draw by the relevant lottery thereafter. If a Draw does not take place in relation to the relevant lottery, your Bet will stand for the relevant rescheduled Draw for the relevant lottery, or if there is no re-scheduled Draw, the next available Draw relating to the relevant lottery.
If any lottery draw that we offer bets on does not take place (for example because of suspension due to a national emergency), all valid bets you have placed will stand and, where possible, the draw will be replaced with a lottery-style draw using certified RNG technology with odds and prizes that replicate the suspended draw as closely as possible. If no RNG draw can be arranged, your bets will be placed onto the next available draw once the suspended lottery returns.
Cash4Life: To bet on the outcome of Cash4Life, a Player selects, or has the Website randomly assign (‘Lucky Pick’), five (5) numbers from Matrix A which includes a range of consecutive numbers from one (1) to sixty (60), and one (1) number from Matrix B (‘Cash Ball’) which includes a range of consecutive numbers from one (1) to four (4). The Cash Ball number may be the same number as one of the five (5) numbers a Player selects or is assigned from Matrix A. Bet selections of less than or more than six (6) numbers will be impermissible and void. All lottery bets placed on Cash4Life shall be clearly identified with the name of the Game and the date(s) of the Draw(s) for which they apply.
In addition to the jackpot prize there are eight (8) other prize tiers, with the lowest tier offering a prize for matching three (3) Main Numbers. Only Prize Tiers 1 and 2 offer an annuity-based prize. More information about our Cash4Life prizes are detailed below:
Numbers Matched Cash Ball Matched Odds* Prize per Winner** 5 1 1 in 21,846,048 £1,000 per day for 20 years 5 0 1 in 7,282,016 £1,000 per month for 20 years 4 1 1 in 79,440 £200 4 0 1 in 26,480 £100 3 1 1 in 1,471 £40 3 0 1 in 490 £20 2 1 1 in 83 £10 2 0 1 in 28 £3.50 1 1 1 in 13 £2.50
The stake for each Cash4Life Single Line Bet, and each Cash4Life "Doubler" Single Line Bet, is fixed. The stake will be displayed on the relevant page at the time the Bet is placed.
Any player who wins the top Tier 1 Jackpot prize on LottoGo's Cash4Life will receive £1,000 a day for 20 years. A Tier 2 prize winner will receive £1,000 per month for 20 years. None of the other prize tiers offer an annuity-based prize.
If you opt to place a Cash4Life Doubler Bet, all non-20 year prizes (all non-annuity prizes from Tier 3 to Tier 9) will be doubled in the event of a win. All other rules remain the same. The Cash4Life Doubler does NOT affect the Tier 1 (Jackpot) or Tier 2 annuity prizes.
A leap day does not count for purposes of Prize calculation.
Tax: You may still be subject to tax depending on your jurisdiction and your circumstances. LottoGo.com suggest that you contact your local Revenue Tax Office for more information. LottoGo.com recommends that you take independent financial advice in relation to the Prize and associated tax consequences.
- The Gaming Services are made available only for personal entertainment.
- Risk of Gaming. You confirm your understanding that you may lose money as a consequence of using the Gaming Services.
- Availability of Gaming. We reserve the right to suspend, amend, add or remove any part of the Website, Gaming Platform and/or the Gaming Services at our sole discretion and without warning and we will not be liable for any such action. For example, one of our third party gaming providers may suspend provision of their games to us. In the event that we suspend any part of the Website, Gaming Platform and/or Gaming Services, we may close all Open Bets and return such Open Bets to you. We will not be liable if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable for any time or period.
- Changing content. We may at our absolute discretion change the content of the Website and/or the Gaming Services or elements of the Gaming Services on the Website at any time. Any such changes shall not affect Bets made by you prior to such changes.
- Compatibility with your devices. We give no guarantee that the Website will be compatible with any hardware or software used by you including Your Device.
- Limited licence. We hereby grant to you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Gaming Services on Your Device, for the sole purpose of participating in the Gaming Services, in accordance with the provisions of these Player Terms and Conditions.
- Betting on the Gaming Services. To place a Bet in relation to the Gaming Services, you must use cleared funds from your Player Account or by using any of the payment methods provided by us. The minimum deposit into your Player Account is £5.00 Sterling.
- Only clear funds may be used as Bets. You cannot place a Bet until there are cleared funds in your Player Account. Deposit Funds together with any Gaming Winnings due to you (collectively “Your Funds”) will be held in your Player Account by us on your behalf. We are not a bank and no interest will be paid on your Player Account, Your Deposits or Your Funds. Only once we have received all information we require from you, will Gaming Winnings due to you be paid to your Player Account.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term “Gaming Winnings” means winnings legitimately due to you that have been won by you as part of the Gaming Services using the Gaming Platform and that have been won fairly by you in accordance with these Player Terms and Conditions and are not subject to any reasonable objection by us, less the following:-
- any bet due to us; and,
- other entry or other fees due to us for your use of the Gaming Platform and the Gaming Services; and,
- any charge backs made by a third party in relation to Your Funds; and,
- any local taxes, if any.
- What happens with your connection problems Any failure on your side including but not limited to network connection or computer problems, will not void the result. You can check your own Bet history in the report section of your Player Account to see how any Bet was determined.
- What happens with our system or hardware malfunctions. Any system malfunction and/or hardware malfunction affecting us will void the Gaming Services affected by such and no winnings of any nature whatsoever will be due which are connected to such malfunctions.
- Irregular game play/behaviour. If we identify patterns of play which are deemed by us to be attempts at Bonus Abuse, we reserve the right to: (1) suspend or close your Player Account; (2) void associated Bets; and (3) forfeit any Winnings as a result of such Bonus Abuse.
We are committed to providing our Players with fair and transparent Terms and Conditions. The following clause details the Terms and Conditions that apply to Winnings. It is important to note that this Clause advises the way in which winnings are paid, in other words whether they are paid in a lump sum or by instalments. It also explains that in some cases certain deductions apply to large winnings as set out in the Supplemental Game Terms.
YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT CERTAIN LOTTERY WINNINGS WILL HAVE DEDUCTIONS APPLIED TO ANY ADVERTISED JACKPOT TOTAL, INCLUDING DEDUCTIONS FOR EQUIVALENT TAXES, LUMP SUM PAYMENTS AND OTHER MEASURES. THIS IS THE CASE FOR ALL US LOTTERIES AND SUPERENALOTTO.
Subject to the terms of this clause 9, we shall credit your Player Account as follows:
- Insured Winnings between £100,000 and £10m. Winnings over the Sterling equivalent of £100,000 and up to £10m will be settled by us making a claim with our insurance provider. Whilst we aim to credit your Player Account as quickly as possible, settlement of larger wins may take up to 40 days to clear whilst the claim is processed.
- Winnings from purchased tickets. Subject to clauses 10.3 and 9.8, Winnings where we have bought a ticket from a lottery provider will be paid once the winning ticket has been presented to the relevant lottery provider and the winnings have been received by us in cleared funds.
Tier 1 & Tier 2 Cash4Life Winnings Cash4Life Jackpot Prize will be paid daily or Second Level Prize will be paid in monthly instalments for the 20 years, tax free* at a time / day determined by us.
*You may still be subject to tax depending on Your jurisdiction and Your circumstances. LottoGo suggest that you contact Your local Revenue Tax Office for more information. LottoGo recommends that You take independent financial advice in relation to the Prize and associated tax consequences.
- Winnings on 6aus49, Swedish Lotto, Finnish Lotto, Australia Powerball, Australia Monday & Wednesday, and Oz Lotto. For prize tier 1 on 6aus49 / Swedish Lotto / Finnish Lotto / Australia Powerball / Australia Monday & Wednesday / Oz Lotto Single Line Bet, if the official prize of the relevant Draw is less than £10m GBP, the jackpot pay-out awarded will be equivalent to 100% of the official prize of the relevant Draw as paid out by the lottery operator for the cash option. If the official prize of the Draw exceeds £10m GBP, the pay-out awarded will be the capped LottoGo.com jackpot for 6aus49 / Swedish Lotto / Finnish Lotto / Australia Powerball / Australia Monday & Wednesday / Oz Lotto, which is £10m GBP only. The pay-out awarded, for prize tiers 2 – 9, will be equivalent to 100% of the official prize of the 6aus49 / Swedish Lotto / Finnish Lotto / Australia Powerball / Australia Monday & Wednesday / Oz Lotto Draw as published by the lottery operator, after deduction of local taxes if any. For prize tier 1 on 6aus49 / Swedish Lotto / Finnish Lotto / Australia Powerball / Australia Monday & Wednesday / Oz Lotto MAX Syndicate Bets, if the official prize of the relevant Draw is less than £10m GBP, the total amount won by the Syndicate will be equivalent to 100% of the official prize of the relevant Draw as paid out by the lottery operator for the cash option. If the official prize of the Draw exceeds £10m GBP, the total amount won by the Syndicate will be the capped LottoGo.com jackpot for 6aus49 / Swedish Lotto / Finnish Lotto / Australia Powerball / Australia Monday & Wednesday / Oz Lotto, which is £10m GBP only. The total amount won by the Syndicate, for prize tiers 2 – 9, will be equivalent to 100% of the official prize of the 6aus49 / Swedish Lotto / Finnish Lotto / Australia Powerball / Australia Monday & Wednesday / Oz Lotto Lotto Draw as published by the lottery operator, after deduction of local taxes if any. Winnings on a Syndicate Bet are paid out as a 1/50th share of the total Syndicate winnings amount.
- Deductions applied to Winnings. Winnings are calculated in accordance with the Supplemental Game Terms. For Powerball and Mega Millions, the winnings received in accordance with the Supplemental Game Terms will be subject to a further cash lump sum discount of 23.4%. In the event there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Supplemental Game Terms, the Supplemental Game Terms will prevail.
- Winnings over £10m. where we rely on claims made with our insurance provider, we will pay the first £10m in one payment as soon as possible following the Draw, followed by the remaining balance spread over twenty-nine, equal annual payments paid on or within 7 days of the anniversary of the first payment (the “Annuity Payments”). At our discretion, we may enter into negotiations with you to amend the amount and frequency of the Annuity Payments to reach a new, mutually agreeable schedule for the repayment of the outstanding balance. This clause does not apply where we have purchased a ticket on your behalf where we will pass on all Winnings to you once we are in receipt of funds.
- Super Jackpot. From time to time and at our sole discretion, we may offer you the opportunity to participate in Draws where we have enhanced the Draw Winnings by applying a multiple to the jackpot offered by the relevant lottery provider. Any such enhanced Draw Winnings shall be subject to the deductions set out in clause 9.2 above.
- This clause only applies to Gaming Winnings. The maximum aggregate net win limit from Gaming for any Player in any 30 day period is £500,000 (or local currency equivalent).
This clause only applies to Winnings from Insured Scratchcards Subject to clause 9.3, if you win the jackpot on the Insured Scratchcards, we will endeavour to pay the full jackpot in one lump sum as soon as possible after the insurance claim has been settled with our insurance provider. After this payment, we reserve the right to close your account.
Cash4Life Any player who wins the Tier 1 Jackpot prize on LottoGo’s Cash4Life will receive £1,000 a day for 20 years, tax free*. A Tier 2 prize winner will receive £1,000 per month for 20 years, tax free*. Leap Day does not count for purposes of Prize calculation. Only Prize Tiers 1 and 2 offer an annuity-based prize.
* You may still be subject to tax depending on Your jurisdiction and your circumstances. LottoGo.com suggest that you contact your local Revenue Tax Office for more information. LottoGo.com recommends that you take independent financial advice in relation to the Prize and associated tax consequences.
- Checks we may make before making payments. To enable us to comply with anti-money laundering legislation we may require information from you before crediting your Player Account. We will not credit your Player Account until we are in receipt of all information we require for anti-money laundering purposes. This includes valid photo identification such as passport, driving licence, recent proof of address statements, source of funds and additional evidence that may be necessary to comply with our statutory obligations and other regulatory requirements.
- How we deal with any repayments. In the event that the operator of the lottery Draw from time to time requires the repayment of any monies paid by it that we have paid to you, you hereby undertake to pay to us a sum equal to such sum within 14 days of a written request from us. You agree to fully indemnify us against all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) arising out of any breach by you of the provisions of this clause.
- How we deal with multiple Single Line winning bets from different customers on the same draw. For Single Line entries, if your selection of numbers wins the jackpot or second tier prize and your winning numbers are identical to the selection of numbers chosen by two or more of our other customers in the same draw, then the amount that you shall win will be shared equally amongst those other customers with the identical selection. For example, if three LottoGo players chose identical numbers for a jackpot where our payout after relevant deductions was £36 million, then each player would receive £12 million.
- What currency payments are made in. All Winnings are usually paid in the same currency of your Bet, but may, in our discretion, be paid in an alternative major currency such as Euros, Pound Sterling or US Dollars. Where sums are denoted by a lottery in another currency, we will convert your Draw Winnings into pounds Sterling using the exchange rate provided by our bank on the date determined by us.
- Subject to the terms of this clause 9, we shall credit your Player Account as follows:
Non-payment of Winnings
When Winnings are not paid. We may void and shall be entitled not to pay any Winnings in respect of any Bet:
- placed after the Deadline;
- that is erroneously accepted on the Website after the Deadline for the relevant Draw or in respect of a Draw that has already taken place at the time when the Bet is placed;
- if we become aware of an error in relation to that Bet or Draw and we are not able to contact you to correct the error or confirm the Bet before the Deadline for the relevant draw;
- if you charge back any deposits relating to your Player Account without our consent;
- if we receive a notification related to the card used to fund the player account that the card is associated with queried transactions or reported fraud
- placed by a player who has provided false or misleading information as part of or in connection with his/her Player Account or otherwise in connection with the Website or the services available through it, including the Services;
- placed by a player who has been involved in any collusion or fraud-related activities in relation to the placing of the Bet, the operation of their player account or otherwise in connection with the Website or the services offered via it, including the Services;
placed by a player who was, at the time of placing the Bet:
- less than 18 years old;
- a US resident or located in any country in which they are not permitted to participate in remote betting/gaming of the nature contemplated by the Website;
- in breach of any material provision of these Player Terms and Conditions; or
- in breach of the relevant Game Rules.
- What happens to void Bets. If any Bet is voided in accordance with clauses 10.1.1, 10.1.2 or 10.1.3, we will offer the relevant player the option of placing any such Bet on the next relevant Draw or crediting his/her player account with the sum of money representing such voided Bet. If any Bet is voided in accordance with clauses 10.1.5, 10.1.8.1 or 10.1.8.2, we will return the deposit made to us and close your account forthwith. If any Bet is otherwise voided by us in accordance with this clause 10, the relevant Bet shall be forfeited to us.
- Disputes that affect our ability to pay large Winnings. As we are not a lottery, our ability to pay large Winnings is dependent on either (i) our insurance company honouring the terms of the policy we have with them; or (ii) our ability to claim large Winnings from the lottery provider when we present winning tickets to claim prizes. In the event that a dispute arises with our insurance company or lottery provider regarding their obligation to pay us, we may not be in a position to pass Winnings on to you. In such circumstances our obligation to pay Winnings to you will be suspended whilst we undertake all reasonable endeavours to obtain funds to pay Winnings to you including, where necessary, commencing litigation, arbitration or other similar dispute resolution process against our insurance company, the lottery provider or any other relevant third party. The maximum period of time for any such suspension of our obligation to pay Winnings to you under this clause is three years (the “Suspension Period”). At the end of the Suspension Period, if we have been unable to secure funds to pay any Winnings due to you, we shall pay you your Winnings up to a maximum of £2,000,000. Nothing in this clause shall prevent us entering into negotiations with you during the Suspension Period to reach an amicable settlement regarding payment of your Winnings.
- When Winnings are not paid. We may void and shall be entitled not to pay any Winnings in respect of any Bet:
Funds held in your Player Account
- Deposits and Wagers. When you deposit funds into your player account, you direct us and we agree to hold them, along with any winnings, for the following purpose of using them (i) to place your sporting and gaming stakes; and (ii) settling any fees or charges that you might incur in connection with the use of our services. We call this the Purpose.
We are entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing funds without any intention to place sporting and/or gaming stakes. In such circumstances this may be reported to the relevant authorities.
- Where are your player account funds held. All funds that we are holding for you are held in a bank account separated from the Company’s other operating bank accounts, we call these the Customer Funds.
Our bank has confirmed to us in writing that our Customer Funds are held in this separate bank account solely and will not be used by the bank to set off or counterclaims in respect of any of the Company bank liabilities. This demonstrates to you that steps have been taken to protect Customer Funds however there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid.
As part of our licensing conditions these accounts are monitored and reconciled by our Finance Department and are subject to audit under our licences.
The above steps mean we comply with the requirements of the Gambling Commission of Great Britain, at the “Medium” level rating of customer funds protection. As part of our licence conditions Customer Funds balances are reported to the relevant regulatory authorities on a regular basis. Please note any monies deposited with us in Your Account will not attract any interest.
Further information on our requirements with regards to the level of protection we offer to players who are UK residents can be found at the Gambling Commission's website here.
- Deposits and Wagers. When you deposit funds into your player account, you direct us and we agree to hold them, along with any winnings, for the following purpose of using them (i) to place your sporting and gaming stakes; and (ii) settling any fees or charges that you might incur in connection with the use of our services. We call this the Purpose.
Withdrawals from your Player account
- Withdrawals to debit cards may only be made to debit cards used to pay for funds deposited into the Player Account. Withdrawals to PayPal will only be made to PayPal accounts used for funds deposited into the Player Account.
- Minimum withdrawal amounts. You may claim your Winnings by withdrawing monies from your Player Account. For each withdrawal request of less than 10 GBP we reserve the right to pass on related bank charges to You of 0.90 GBP per withdrawal. Should your Player Account have less funds than the cost of the related bank charges for the withdrawal, Your withdrawal will be blocked.
- Where to find withdrawal methods. Current withdrawal methods for your Winnings are available in your Members Area.
- Refunds to incorrect details. We cannot refund withdrawals made to incorrect account details in your Player Account.
- Mistaken payments. You shall immediately inform us in the event that any Winnings are paid to you in error and forthwith return such to us.
- Inactive Player Accounts. Should your Player Account be inactive for a period of 12 months, we reserve the right to close your Player Account and charge a fee (the "Administration Fee"). In this event, all funds held in your Player Account will belong to us when the Player Account is closed. At our discretion, to recover funds from a dormant or closed account, You can log in at any time or contact member support to request a withdrawal of any funds that were present in the account prior to closure.
- Documents we may ask for to process withdrawals. We reserve the right at any time to request documentation from you to satisfy regulatory obligations connected to money laundering and terrorist financing. If you do not provide requested documentation after three attempts to contact you, we reserve the right to suspend or cancel Your Player Account and exclude You, temporarily or permanently, from using Our Services. Should you log back into Your Player Account and play with the rolled back withdrawal funds, we will be under no obligation to return any funds to You other than the outstanding balance.
- Why we require your documents. Documentation for a withdrawal request is an industry standard and a onetime inconvenience. Documentation is requested to validate that funds are being sent to the correct person. This will include valid photo identification such as passport, driving licence, recent proof of address statements, source of funds and additional evidence that we may deem necessary. Your documents are received and secured in an access-restricted manner in accordance with data protection legislation. Once documentation has been received in your account, future withdrawal requests should be approved with no unexpected delays.
Suspension and Termination
- Your termination rights. You may terminate this contract at any time by giving us not less than 7 days’ notice (“Notice Period”) using the facility on the Website. Notwithstanding the terms of clause 17.4, the Notice Period shall be deemed to start on the day that we receive the said notice to terminate this contract. You will not be entitled to participate in Draws other than the Draws in relation to which you have paid deposits and placed Bets prior to the expiration of the Notice Period.
Our suspension and termination rights. We may suspend or terminate this contract and/or your access to the Services immediately and without prior notice:
- if you breach these Player Terms and Conditions;
- if at our discretion (acting reasonably), we consider that your conduct compromises our position in any manner;
- if we cease to offer the Services; and
- for any other reason at our sole discretion, acting reasonably.
Effect of suspension and termination. After the Notice Period has expired or immediately in the event of our suspension or termination:
- If your account is suspended, we will accept no further deposits from you;
- If your account is terminated, we will accept no further deposits or Bets from you; and
- You will not be allowed to participate in the Services.
- Limited warranties. We will endeavour to provide the Services using reasonable care and skill. Subject to clause 14.4, we make no further warranty or representation, whether express or implied in relation to the Services provided by us to you and all warranties or conditions are hereby excluded, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Avoiding errors. We use reasonable endeavours to avoid any error in the odds provided but beyond this no warranty is given. We reserve the right to correct errors on the Website or in relation to the Services or the odds at any time.
- No warranties. We make no warranty that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. In the event of any system or communication error in relation to the games provided as part of the Gaming Services, the RNG, the generation of your Original Numbers, New Numbers or otherwise, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to withhold the payment to you of any Winnings in such circumstances.
- No exclusion of liability. Nothing in these Player Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability: (a) for fraud; (b) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or (c) where it is not lawfully permitted to exclude or limit.
- No representations. You acknowledge and agree that in accepting these Player Terms and Conditions you do not rely on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person (whether or not such person is a party to these Player Terms and Conditions) unless expressly set out in these Player Terms and Conditions.
Our limited liability. Subject to clause 14.4 our entire and aggregate liability to you, whether under contract, tort, negligence or otherwise in connection with the Services provided by us to you is strictly limited to the lesser of the following:
- the deposits paid by you to us in the 12 month period immediately preceding the event upon which such liability arose; or
- the sum of £5,000 Sterling.
- No indirect or consequential losses. We accept no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. We accept no liability for any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time, whether under contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
- This clause 14 does not affect your statutory rights.
Complaints and dispute resolution
- Complaints. If you wish to raise a complaint, please contact us either by email, phone or post. Our contact details are published on the website. All complaints will be acknowledged within 1 business day of receipt. We will endeavour to resolve any complaints or disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not satisfied with the initial outcome, you may request for it to be reviewed by a manager. We will review your complaint to assess the issues that have been highlighted and to determine what course of action is required. You will receive a response within 2 working days which will advise of the outcome of our investigation. If your complaint requires a more complex investigation, we will advise on the action we are taking to resolve this, together with an expected timescale.
- Dispute resolution. If we are unable to resolve any disputes between us, you may refer the dispute to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (“IBAS”) for adjudication if you are a resident in the United Kingdom. You may contact IBAS at 020 7347 5883 or [email protected], or use the Adjudication Form available on its website at http://www.ibas-uk.com. For non-UK Players, you may raise the dispute with the Jersey Gambling Commission at [email protected], and/or the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission https://www.gov.im/gambling. The postal address of the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission is: Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission, Ground Floor, St George’s Court, Myrtle Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1ED. Where a dispute is referred to the Jersey Gambling Commission and/or the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission, it will be dealt with according to the laws and dispute resolution processes specified by the JGC / IOMGSC. Alternatively, if you live in the EU, you may use the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform for resolving the dispute by completing the relevant forms and questionnaires on the website http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. The website is managed by the European Commission and aims to help consumers and traders resolve disputes out-of-court. Decisions made by an independent dispute resolution body shall be final and binding and you will not have further recourse to the courts. Any and all such interactions between the ADR and LottoGo shall take place via a Complaints Specialist. Any and all requests made by the ADR for evidence or information, whether written or oral, shall be answered within five (5) business days, subject to the approval and authorisation of the MLRO who shall ensure that said request is reasonable and pertinent given the nature of the Complaint. The cost of this service will be free to the complainant.
- Our approach to responsible gambling. We maintain a strong commitment to provide all our players with a responsible gambling environment. Gambling should be enjoyed as a recreational activity however, it can nevertheless also cause a problem for a minority of players. We aim to prevent compulsive usage and underage access to the Services while providing a friendly and entertaining gambling experience.
Self-Exclusion. We offer a self-exclusion option for our Players who might become concerned about their gambling activity. You may opt to self-exclude yourself from access to the Services for a period of 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years or permanently. You can exclude yourself from placing bets on our Website by contacting us by telephone on +44 (0)208 099 70 70 or by email to [email protected]. Please confirm your member email address and the duration you wish to be excluded for (6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years or permanently). Following the self-exclusion request, a Player will be prohibited from using his/her Player Account and from opening a new Player Account during the self-exclusion period. Self-exclusion will take place immediately from the time you receive a self-exclusion confirmation email after contacting our member support team. We reserve the right to inform our affiliates and/or other similar service providers of your self-exclusion for the purposes of preventing marketing and promotional materials being sent to you during the self-exclusion period. The reopening of Player Accounts that have been self-excluded is only possible after the expiry of the self-exclusion period. Following the expiration of the self-exclusion period, you can reopen your Player Account by calling member support on +44 (0)208 099 70 70. Please note an email instruction cannot be accepted. The account will then be re-opened after a 24 hour cooling-off period. You may also change the maximum value of your monthly or weekly spending limit by contacting the member support team directly by telephone on +44 (0)208 099 70 70 or by email to [email protected]. Upon receipt of your spending limit change request a "cooling-off" period of 24 hours will be applied. Any increase of the spending limit set is not allowed for a minimum period of 24 hours from the date of last change. You can, however, reduce your spending limit without any minimum wait.
In addition, if you are considering self-exclusion, you may wish to register with GAMSTOP.
GAMSTOP is a free service that enables you to self exclude from all online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain.
To find out more and to sign up with GAMSTOP please visit www.gamstop.co.uk
Advice on problem gambling. The following are things to remember in order to keep control of your gambling:
- gambling should not be seen as a way of making money or paying debts but rather it is a form of entertainment;
- you must read and be familiar with the Game Rules;
- you should only gamble an amount you can afford to lose;
- you should not chase losses; and
- you should keep track of the amount of money and time you have spent gambling.
- Professional assistance. We encourage our players to consider professional assistance from any of the following organisations if a player suspects he/she may have a gambling problem:
- Errors. We will use reasonable endeavours to avoid any error in the odds provided by us in relation to Bets and any other information published on the Website, the acceptance of Bets, registration or other action in respect of Player Accounts, notification of Prizes and Winnings or otherwise in respect of the operation of Bets, Player Account, the Services and the Website, and reserve the right to correct any errors, but beyond this no warranty is given. Where we become aware of an error affecting you in relation to a bet or Draw prior to the relevant Deadline for such Draw, we will use reasonable endeavours to inform you of the error and to offer you the choice of keeping the Bet at the correct odds (where applicable) or confirming or voiding the Bet. In the event that we cannot contact you the terms of clause 10 shall apply.
- Written communications. Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using the Website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail, SMS text messaging or provide you with information by posting notices on the Website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Notices. All notices given by you to us must be given to us by e-mail at: [email protected]. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when opening your Player Account, or in any of the ways specified in clause 17.3 Other than as noted in clause 13.2 notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on the Website, 24 hours after an e-mail or a text message is sent, or 3 days after the date of posting of any letter. In the event that you terminate this contract in accordance with the terms of clause 13, the Notice Period will be deemed to commence on the day that we receive your notice to terminate this contract notwithstanding the terms of this clause 17.4. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee or in the case of a text message that such message was sent to the specified mobile telephone number of the addressee.
- Transfer of rights. This contract is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns. You may not transfer, novate, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of this contract or these Player Terms and Conditions, or any of your rights or obligations arising under this contract or these Player Terms and Conditions, without our prior written consent. We may transfer, novate, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of this contract or these Player Terms and Conditions, or any of our rights or obligations thereunder, at any time.
Events outside our control. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under this contract or these Player Terms and Conditions that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). Our performance under this contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under this contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event. A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- the postponement or cancellation of any Draw;
- impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks;
- delays, losses, errors or omissions in or made by the postal or other delivery service or by the banking system;
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or regulator;
- failure of any telecommunications system
- Publicity. For Winnings over £50,000, we ask that you participate in a winnings ceremony in the Isle of Man which will be open to the media of our choice. It is Your choice whether you participate in the winnings ceremony. You may choose to participate in the winnings ceremony, but remain anonymous. If you choose to remain anonymous we will pixelate your features such that you cannot be identified from any images that we use. We reserve the right to publicise and promote details of your Winnings, your broad geographical location, age and work status (including the nature of your work and job title).
- Waiver. If we fail, at any time during the term of this contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under this contract or any of these Player Terms and Conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under this contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these Player Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 17.3
- Severability. If any of these Player Terms and Conditions or any provisions of this contract are determined by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Third party rights. Unless otherwise expressly stated within this contract, nothing within these Player Terms and Conditions shall create or confer any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you and us.
- No partnership or agency. Nothing in these Player Terms and Conditions is intended or should be construed as creating any partnership, agency or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
- Governing Law. This contract is governed by the laws of the Bailiwick of Jersey.
- Jurisdiction. Each party irrevocably agrees, for the sole benefit of us that, subject as provided below, the courts of the Bailiwick of Jersey shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation. Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of us to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.