Responsible Gambling Policy
Annexio Limited (“we” or “us” or “our”) maintains a strong commitment to provide players with a responsible gambling environment. Although gambling should be enjoyed as a recreational activity, it can nevertheless also cause a problem for a minority of players. We aim to prevent compulsive usage and underage access to our games while simultaneously providing a friendly and entertaining gambling experience for players. As a responsible gambling operator, the well-being of our players is of utmost importance.
We offer various player protection facilities and tools on the website to assist players as and when necessary. These include:
- Reality check, where players are able to set a ‘timer’ for 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, or 6 hours as a reminder as to how long they have logged into their player accounts;
- limiting deposit amount, which enables players to set a maximum value on their deposit limit for a duration of 1 day, 7 days or 30 days;
- time-out, which enables players to take a short break from our services for a period of either 24 hours, 1 week, 1 month or 6 weeks; and
- self-exclusion, where players may opt to self-exclude from having access to our services for a period of either 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years or permanently.
- If you are considering self-exclusion, you may wish to register with GAMSTOP. GAMSTOP is a free service that enables you to self- exclude from all online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain. To find out more and to sign up with GAMSTOP, please visit www.gamstop.co.uk.
We strongly encourage you to consider the following in order to keep gambling activities in control:
- gambling should not be seen as a way of making money or paying debts. It should be a form of entertainment;
- you should familiarise yourself with the Game Rules;
- you should only gamble the amount that you can afford to lose;
- you should not try to chase losses;
- you should not gamble when you are upset or depressed;
- you should keep track of the amount of money and time you have spent gambling.
We are aware that occasionally gambling might develop into a problem for some of our players. We therefore encourage you to consider professional support and assistance from any of these organisations if you suspect that you might have a gambling problem:
- http://www.gamcare.org.uk (Helpline number: 0808 8020 133 (UK))
It is paramount that you recognise if gambling may be negatively affecting your life as early as possible, so that preventative measures can be put in place and further support and assistance can be obtained.
You must be at least 18 years of age (or the legal minimum age in your country of residence) to access our website. You are not allowed to access our services if you are less than 18 years of age.
We aim to prevent underage access to our services, and have implemented functionality within our registration process which makes use of verification systems at the point of registration to verify the age of potential players. We also recommend in the case where adults share computers with minors, that they consider installing Net Nanny™ (freeware) or the Parental Control Bar™ on their computers.
If you have any further queries about our Responsible Gambling Policy, please contact our Member Support team at [email protected].
For more advice:
Our Member Support team is available by Live Chat, by email on [email protected], or by calling 0207 1000 200.
GamCare is the UK's leading provider of information and support for anyone affected by problem gambling. Their services are free, confidential, and non-judgemental. You can speak to an advisor on Freephone 0808 8020 133 (8am to midnight, seven days a week).
If you are in crisis or the services above are unavailable, you can contact Samaritans on Freephone 116 123 (UK and ROI). In an emergency, always dial 999.