You’re betting on the outcome of the Oz Lotto draw.
Tuesday, 20:30 Local Time
Local tax regulations may apply in your country of residence.
Oz Lotto has an opening jackpot of AUS $2 million with uncapped rollovers. With 7 prize tiers, you’ve got even more chances to win prizes – ooosh to that!
Place your bets on Oz Lotto with LottoGo.com and you’ll be in with a chance to win one of our biggest bonza pay-outs.
It only takes one step to place your bet:
- Pick seven Main Numbers between 1 - 45
If your numbers match all seven Main Numbers drawn, you'll bag the same amount as the actual Oz Lotto jackpot winner!
After the Main Numbers have been drawn, two 'Supplementary Numbers' are drawn. If you match six of your Main Numbers with just one of the Supplementary Numbers, you be taking home our second tier prize. Shaaaa-ting!
The History of Oz Lotto
- 1994: Oz Lotto launched as the first fully national lotto game in Australia! The game structure was the same as the Australia Saturday Lotto - a 6/45. ✔
- 2005: Lucky seven! ⭐ Oz Lotto introduced a 7th number to the traditional 6. A rebranding emphasised the lucky 7th ball, and Oz Lotto was nicknamed ‘Super 7 Oz Lotto’ and ‘Oz Lotto 7’!
- The game reverted to its original name Oz Lotto, and announced a minimum first division prize pool of a crazy AUS $2 million! 💰
- Oz Lotto snatched a world record for the largest Australian lotto jackpot prize - are you ready for this? AUS $111 MILLION! Fancy your chances winning a pay-out like that? 🏆
The Draw You're Betting On
The nine lucky balls are all dropped out of the shiny Oz Lotto drum machine down under at random, revealing the winning combination! There you have it.
Odds & Prizes
Head on over to our Odds & Prizes page to see what our bangin’ pay-outs are based on and check out all the odds! 📜
You know us, we like to keep it simple. Opt to subscribe to your Oz Lotto bet with LottoGo.com and your numbers will never miss a prize if they come up!