You are buying tickets for the EuroMillions draw.
UK, France, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Switzerland
Tuesday and Friday, 20:45 Local Time
The local tax regulations in participating countries will apply and may vary from country to country.
With an opening jackpot of €17 million, EuroMillions is Europe’s richest lottery! Capped only once it reaches a whopping €200 million, EuroMillions has become one of the most immense lottery games on this planet.
Once the €200 million is won or rolled down, the initial jackpot cap will increase by €10 million. For example, it would hit €210 million and then once that's won, €220 million. This will continue up to a maximum of €250 million!
Get your tickets for EuroMillions at LottoGo.com for the chance to bag that life-changing jackpot. 💰
Shall we get started, then?
Choosing your numbers is easy as peas:
- Pick 5 Main Numbers between 1 - 50
- Pick 2 Lucky Stars between 1 - 12
Match all 5 Main Numbers and both Lucky Stars together to be the next EuroMillions jackpot winner!
The History of EuroMillions
- 2004: EuroMillions was launched! 🚀
- January: The maximum jackpot was capped at a mighty €190 million 🤑. This could be rolled over up to 4 times before being spread out across the second tier.
- August: The first €190 million jackpot was scooped up in the UK. 💰 Talk about dreamy…
- 2017: One lucky winner based in Spain scooped the €190 million jackpot prize!
- 2019: Another single ticket hit the €190 million peak jackpot! This time, they were based in the UK and became the UK's biggest ever jackpot winner.
- 2020: EuroMillions has a shake up to create even bigger jackpots more often. The maximum jackpot increased to €200 million, with the potential to reach up to €250 million! 🎉
The Draw You're Playing
The 7 lucky numbers for every draw are released by 2 swanky drum machines in Paris.
The first machine releases the 5 Main Numbers (1 - 50), before the second machine drops out 2 golden Lucky Stars (1 - 12) to finish the winning combination! ⭐⭐
Odds & Prizes
Head on over to our Odds & Prizes page to see what our prizes are based on and check out all the odds! 📜
You know us, we like to keep it simple. Opt to subscribe to EuroMillions with LottoGo.com and you’ll never miss another draw.