You’re betting on the outcome of the Australia Saturday draw.
Saturday, 20:30 Local Time
Local tax regulations may apply in your country of residence.
Australia Saturday has an opening jackpot of AUS $4 million with uncapped rollovers!
And how wicked is this - occasionally, the prize rockets. The jackpot has been seen to scale heights AUS $111 million.
Place your bets on Australia Saturday with LottoGo.com and you’ll be in with a chance to win one of our bangin' bonza pay-outs.
It’s so simple, it’s almost daft.
- Pick six Main Numbers between 1 - 45
If you match all six numbers together, you could win the same amount as the actual Australia Saturday jackpot winner!
The History of Australia Saturday
- 1972: The first Australia Saturday (known back then as the ‘TattsLotto’) launched with a first division prize of AUS $50,000! 🚀
- 1985: A tweak in format saw the number of balls increasing from 40 up to 45. ✔
- 2011: A sixth prize division was added – meaning more jammy prizes for players to get their claws on! Oosh. ✔
- 2012: Australia Saturday's record jackpot was set! A whopping AUD $111 million was split between 4 lucky winners.
The Draw You're Betting On
The winning numbers are released at random from the Australia Saturday drum machine in the land down every week. Easy as peas.
Odds & Prizes
Head on over to our Odds & Prizes page to see what our prizes are based on and check out all the odds! 📜
You know us, we like to keep it simple. Opt to subscribe to your Australia Saturday Lotto bet with LottoGo.com and your numbers will never miss a prize if they come up!