How do I withdraw my winnings?After logging in:
- Tap the Account icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen
- Select "My Wallet" from the drop-down menu
- Choose "Withdraw Winnings"
How long will it take for my withdrawal to reach my bank account?Most withdrawals are processed automatically and credited to your bank account the next day. However, with some banks this could take up to 5 working days.
Please note: In line with our regulations, we may occasionally be required to request further verification documents from you if certain deposit thresholds are reached. In such instance, you'd receive an email with some quick and simple instructions to upload the required documents and complete your withdrawal.
Why can’t I withdraw my balance?Unable to withdraw winnings from your LottoGo account? It may be due to one of the following reasons: 👇🏼
- You have a recent withdrawal request which is in a state of 'pending'. In this case, please allow 3 - 5 business days for it to be completed and cleared.
- You must withdraw to the same card that you used to add funds: Winnings can only be withdrawn directly back to the method used to deposit funds into your LottoGo account.
- You're yet to submit the required verification documents: If you've received a request for account verification documentation, please head to the 'Upload Documents' section within 'Account Settings' in your Account menu to upload your documents. This is a licence requirement for all gaming operators in the UK, and once you're successfully verified, you'll be able to complete your withdrawal.
- It's Bonus Cash: Bonus Cash in your Bonus Balance only becomes available to withdraw (at the specified Maximum Win amount) once you've completed Wagering Requirements specified in the T&Cs of your claimed Bonus Promotion. In the Withdrawal area here, you'll be able to see both your Total Balance amount (incl. Bonuses), and your Available Winnings amount.
- Deposits cannot be withdrawn: You're only able to withdraw your winnings from LottoGo. However, if you have made a mistake when topping up your account, please get in touch.
If you're still experiencing any issues with your withdrawal, or would like any further assistance, please contact our Member Support team either by using the Live Chat feature on site, or by emailing [email protected].
Is there a minimum amount I can withdraw?No. However, for any withdrawals under £10 there will be a small associated bank charge of 90p as outlined in our Player Terms and Conditions.
Can I reverse my withdrawal request?No, once you've requested to withdraw an amount of winnings, your withdrawal request is automatically locked in place and cannot be reversed or cancelled.
Which methods can I use to withdraw my winnings?To withdraw any winnings from your LottoGo account, the registered deposit method you've used to previously add funds to your LottoGo account must be selected.