How does a subscription work?Subscribing with LottoGo is the easiest way to ensure you’re in with a chance to hit the jackpot!
By opting in to a subscription, the numbers you’ve chosen will be valid for all future draws of your selected game. You’ll never miss a draw, never lose a bet slip or ticket, and we’ll automatically renew your bet or ticket on a weekly basis using your registered payment method.
It’s simple, convenient, and hassle-free – and, if you change your mind, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
How much will my subscription cost?The amount you will be charged for your subscription depends entirely on your original selection, and how many bets or tickets you’ve chosen.
We’ll confirm the exact amount, along with the date on which you’ll next be charged, in an email just after your subscription has been activated. You’ll then be charged on a continuous basis every week for as long as you’d like us to keep your lucky numbers valid.
How do I cancel my subscription?You can cancel your subscriptions at any time in your 'My Subscriptions' area.
Each subscribed bet/ticket must be managed by individual lottery.
- Tick the box next to each bet/ticket you'd like to unsubscribe from. E.g. if you have 2 subscribed bets on Mega Millions and would only like to cancel 1 of them, simply tick the box next to that 1 specific bet.
- Once you’ve ticked the box(es) of your choice, just tap ‘Cancel Selected Bets’.
- A pop-up will display, and you will be asked to confirm your decision to unsubscribe.
- You'll then be asked for further information about why you wish to unsubscribe. To proceed, you must select the option that best matches your reason.
- After selecting your reason, you'll see some final bits of information. To complete your cancellation, tap ‘I understand and want to cancel’.
- You'll then be redirected back to your 'My Subscriptions' area, where you’ll see confirmation at the top.
If you’re having difficulty managing or cancelling a subscription, please contact our Member Support Team. Email [email protected], or use the Live Chat feature on the site.
Can I cancel my subscription and continue placing bets or buying tickets on a draw-by-draw basis?Yes, of course. Many of our players enjoy LottoGo without a subscription. You can choose your numbers on a one-off basis for any game at any time.
Is there any minimum term or contract for my subscription?No. Subscriptions can be cancelled or reactivated whenever you like – it’s entirely up to you. There are no penalties or fees for cancellation and no minimum term applies. Unfortunately, we cannot refund bets or tickets for draws that have already taken place.