How does a subscription work?Subscribing with LottoGo is the easiest way to ensure your numbers are always in with a chance to hit the jackpot! ✔
By choosing to activate a subscription, the numbers you've chosen will be valid on all future draws of your selected game! You’ll never miss a draw, never lose a paper slip, and we’ll automatically renew your bet/ticket on a weekly basis using your registered payment method.
It’s simple, convenient, and hassle-free – and, if you change your mind, you can manage/cancel your subscription online at any time in your My Bets & Tickets area.
How much will my subscription cost?The amount you will be charged for a subscription depends entirely on your original selection, and how many bets/tickets you’ve chosen.
We’ll confirm the exact amount and payment date via email when you activate a subscription. From then, you'll be charged on a continuous weekly basis for as long as you’d like us to keep your lucky numbers valid! All your subscriptions can be managed/cancelled easily online at any time.
To see your next subscription payment date, as well as the cost per bet/ticket, pop over to your My Bets & Tickets area. Choose either the Jackpots or Syndicates tab, then select 'Subscriptions'. By tapping the 'v' icon beside any subscribed line of numbers, you'll get all the details. 👍🏼
How do I cancel my subscription?You can cancel a subscription online at any time in your My Bets & Tickets area, which can also be accessed by tapping 'Manage Subscriptions' from your main Account menu. Please be sure to use the 'Jackpots' or 'Syndicates' tabs in this area, depending on which kind of game you went for.
Each subscribed bet/ticket must be managed by individual lottery.
- Tick the box next to each bet/ticket you'd like to unsubscribe from. E.g. if you have 2 subscribed bets on Mega Millions and would only like to cancel 1 of them, simply tick the box next to that 1 specific bet.
- Once you’ve ticked the box(es) of your choice, just tap ‘Cancel Selected’.
- A pop-up will display to confirm your decision to unsubscribe.
- You'll be asked why you're unsubscribing. To proceed, you must select an option that best matches your reason and then tap 'Next Step'.
- You'll then see some final bits of information. To complete your cancellation, tap ‘I understand and want to cancel’.
- You'll be redirected back to your My Bets & Tickets area, where you’ll see confirmation of your cancellation at the top.
Press play to watch our video on how to cancel a subscription now.
Don't forget that by unsubscribing, your numbers will not be valid for future draws on a continuous basis, which means that if those numbers come up, you will miss out.
If you’re having difficulty managing or cancelling a subscription online, please contact our Member Support Team using the Live Chat feature on the site.
Can I cancel my subscription and continue placing bets or buying tickets on a draw-by-draw basis?Yes, of course. Many of our players enjoy LottoGo without a subscription. You can choose your numbers on a one-off basis for any game whenever you fancy it!
Is there any minimum term or contract for my subscription?No! All your subscriptions can be cancelled or activated online, whenever you like, in your My Bets & Tickets area.
There are no penalties or fees for cancellation, and no minimum term contract applies. Although we cannot refund any associated bets/tickets that have already been placed/purchased before cancelling your subscription, you'll still be eligible to receive any prize won by these bets/tickets. 👍🏽