How does a subscription work?Subscribing with LottoGo is the easiest way to ensure you’re in with a chance to hit the jackpot!
By opting in to a subscription, the numbers you’ve chosen will be valid for all future draws of your selected game. You’ll never miss a draw, never lose a bet slip or ticket, and we’ll automatically renew your bet or ticket on a weekly basis using your registered payment method.
It’s simple, convenient, and hassle-free – and, if you change your mind, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
How much will my subscription cost?The amount you will be charged for your subscription depends entirely on your original selection, and how many bets or tickets you’ve chosen.
We’ll confirm the exact amount, along with the date on which you’ll next be charged, in an email just after your subscription has been activated. You’ll then be charged on a continuous basis every week for as long as you’d like us to keep your lucky numbers valid.
How do I cancel my subscription?If you find that a subscription is no longer for you, you can cancel at any time by signing in to your account, tapping the player icon, selecting ‘My Bets & Tickets’, and then visiting ‘My Subscriptions’. Here, you will see all your current active subscriptions.
Your subscribed Bets/Tickets are grouped and displayed by individual lottery. To unsubscribe from your Bet(s)/Ticket(s) on multiple lotteries, you must repeat the below process per individual lottery.
1. Each Single Line Bet/Ticket subscription must be managed individually. For example, if you have 3 Single Line Bets on SuperEnalotto that are subscribed and you wish to unsubscribe from just 2 of them, you must tick the box next to those 2 specific Single Line Bets.
2. Once you’ve ticked the box(es) of your choice, just tap ‘Cancel Selected Bets’.
3. A pop-up will display, and you will be asked to confirm your decision to unsubscribe.
4. You will then be asked for further information about why you wish to unsubscribe. Please note: To proceed with your cancellation, you must select the option that best matches your reason for unsubscribing. If you change your mind about unsubscribing at this stage, you can choose to ‘Go back without making any changes’.
5. If you choose to proceed with your cancellation, you will be shown some final bits of important information about what will happen once you’ve cancelled your subscription(s).
CAUTION: Cancelling a subscription means that your Bet(s)/Ticket(s) will NOT be confirmed for future draws on a continuous basis, which means that if those numbers come up, you will miss out.
To complete your cancellation, simply tap ‘I understand and want to cancel’.
6. You will then be redirected back to your ‘My Subscriptions’ area, where you’ll see the confirmation of your cancellation(s) at the top of the page.
If you’re having difficulty managing or cancelling your subscription, please contact our Member Support Team by emailing [email protected] or by using the Live Chat feature on our website.
Can I cancel my subscription and continue placing bets or buying tickets on a draw-by-draw basis?Yes, of course. Many of our players enjoy LottoGo without a subscription. You can choose your numbers on a one-off basis for any game at any time.
Is there any minimum term or contract for my subscription?No. Subscriptions can be cancelled or reactivated whenever you like – it’s entirely up to you. There are no penalties or fees for cancellation and no minimum term applies. Unfortunately, we cannot refund bets or tickets for draws that have already taken place.