How can I be sure you’re not a scam?LottoGo is owned and operated by Annexio Limited, a company registered and based in the Isle of Man, British Isles.
We are fully licensed and regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission and by the UK Gambling Commission for UK players, and licensed by the Irish National Excise Licence Office. Our licences can be verified on the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission, UK Gambling Commission, and Irish National Excise Licence Office websites respectively.
Our regulators look at all elements of our business, including:
- Having strict oversight of all aspects of our business to ensure we’re acting responsibly and putting the interests of our customers first.
- Reviewing our policies and procedures to make sure we adhere to the highest standards of player protection, data security, disaster recovery and anti-money laundering checks.
- Ensuring our directors and key personnel are suitably qualified to run a company like ours, which includes rigorous interviews and background checks.
We’re proud to be a fully licensed gaming company and, as such, a commitment to providing our players with an enjoyable and secure lottery experience is at the heart of everything we do.
I have received an email from LottoGo – how can I be sure it’s from you?Phishing (also known as ‘carding’ or ‘spoofing’) refers to emails that attempt to fraudulently acquire personal information from you, such as your account password or credit card information. On the surface, the email might appear to be legitimate.
Here are some tips on how to spot fake emails:
- Fake emails often ask you to reply to the message with confidential information.
- They might include attachments which, when opened, could be damaging to your device or personal files.
- They often have generic greetings and may misspell your personal information.
- Fake emails often contain an unrecognisable website link or sender address.
As a general rule, never send credit card information, account passwords or extensive personal information in an email unless you are absolutely sure of the sender’s identity. LottoGo will never ask you for sensitive information by email. If you are in doubt or have suspicions about any email which you have received from us or appears to be from us, please contact our Member Support team immediately using the Live Chat feature or by emailing [email protected]
Are my details secure?We take the security of our player details and accounts very seriously. We are registered with the Isle of Man Information Commissioner and retain your personal data in line with data protection legislation to ensure they are safe and secure. We protect all customer data from access by third parties using the latest encoders, which are on a par with international banking safety standards. We are constantly protecting the security of your information during all transmission using Secure Socket Layers (SSL) software on our website which encrypts information entered by you.