Help Centre

Help Centre / Complaints
  • How do I raise a formal complaint?

    If you wish to raise a formal complaint, please email our Member Support team on [email protected]. To help us address your complaint as quickly as possible, please include the word ‘complaint’ in the subject line of your email.
  • How can I close my account or remove my details from your website?

    If you would like to permanently close your account, please contact a member of our Member Support team using our Live Chat feature or by emailing [email protected].

    In line with regulatory requirements and our license conditions, your personal and transaction details are retained securely on our database for six years following your account closure.
  • What information do you need from me?

    We need the following information to help us respond to your complaint:
    • Your details, including your name, address, email address and telephone number, if applicable.
    • If you are already a member, your Member Number or the email address you use to sign in to your LottoGo account.
    • Details of your complaint.
    • If you have already complained to another regulator or authority, details of who you complained to and the outcome of your complaint.
  • What action will you take once I have made my complaint?

    We will review your complaint to assess the issues that have been highlighted and to determine what course of action is required. You will receive a response within two working days which will advise of the outcome of our investigation.

    If your complaint requires a more complex investigation, we will advise on the action we are taking to resolve this, together with an expected timescale.
  • I’m still receiving marketing emails and/or text messages from you despite unsubscribing. How do I complain?

    If you are still receiving marketing emails or text messages from us after you have unsubscribed, please contact our Member Support team by emailing [email protected] with the word ‘complaint’ in your email subject line. Please also include your account details if you are a member.

    To help us identify the source of the emails, please provide us with as many details as possible, including the nature of your complaint and any supporting documentation, such as attachments of the original emails or text messages which may have been sent via one of our third-party affiliates. We will aim to respond within two working days.
  • I’m not satisfied with your response to my complaint - what are my options?

    For UK players, you may refer the unresolved dispute to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) for adjudication. You may contact IBAS on 0207 347 5883 or [email protected], or use the Adjudication Form available on its website at

    For non-UK Players, you may refer the unresolved dispute to the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission (GSC). You may contact the GSC by emailing [email protected], or alternatively complete its Complaints Form and submit it to the GSC via email. The complaints procedure is set out on its website at

    Alternatively, if you live in the EU, you may use the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform to resolve the dispute by completing the relevant forms and questionnaires on the website at The website is managed by the European Commission and aims to help consumers and traders resolve disputes out of court. Decisions made by an independent dispute resolution body will be final and binding and you will not have further recourse to the courts.