Why am I not receiving your emails?To ensure you receive all our emails and that we are able to reach you promptly, please add [email protected] and [email protected] to your address book.
Depending on the spam settings (which are set by your email service provider), you may need to retrieve our first email to you from your spam/junk mailbox. You should receive our first email directly following completion of an account registration or successful placement of your first bet.
Will you let me know when you add a new game?Yes, we will! We like to keep our players up to date with all the latest news at LottoGo, which includes news about our latest games, special offers and discounts, and lots more. Please note that if you choose to unsubscribe from receiving our emails you will miss out on these notifications.
How do I unsubscribe from emails?If you’d prefer to hear from us less often, you can manage your email preferences after signing in to your LottoGo player account. Simply tap ‘Account’, then ‘Email Subscription’ before selecting which messages you’d like to receive.
Remember, unsubscribing from our emails means you could miss out on exclusive special offers, discounts and new product announcements. You can opt back in to receiving messages at any time.
How do I unsubscribe from push notifications?Web push notifications are a quick and convenient way to keep up to date with the latest jackpots, results and special offers, but if you’d prefer to deactivate them, it’s a simple process.
Please note that the most straightforward way to unsubscribe from push notifications is directly through your web browser.
If you are using Google Chrome:
- Type: chrome://settings/content into the address bar, and click Enter. A pop-up should appear. Alternatively, you can navigate to Settings, Privacy, then tap ‘Content Settings…’
- Scroll to the Notifications section.
- Tap ‘Manage Exceptions…’
- Find ‘www.LottoGo.com’ in the list. From here, you can change the ‘Allow’ setting to ‘Block’ (see the example image above), or click the ‘X’ on the right-hand side to remove it completely.
- Click ‘Done’.
If you are using Firefox:
- Tap to open the Firefox menu in the top right-hand corner of the browser window.
- Select ‘Content’ and tap the ‘Choose…’ buttons under Notifications.
- Select www.LottoGo.com.
- Click ‘Remove Site’.
If you are using a web browser that is not Chrome or Firefox, please refer to their individual instructions as these may vary.