Back to Bingo
Why am I not receiving your emails?To ensure you receive all our emails and that we are able to reach you promptly, please add [email protected] and [email protected] to your email address book.
Depending on the spam and junk mail settings (which are set by your email service provider), you may need to retrieve our first email to you from your junk folder. You should receive your first email from us directly following your account registration, or after the successful placement of your first bet, or purchase of your first ticket.
Will you let me know when you add new games?We're always adding to our of new games here at LottoGo, and we like to keep you up to date with the latest goings on. We’ll let you know about our latest big game launches, special offer and discount events, jackpots alerts, and more - but keep your eyes peeled on site, too! Check out the 'New Games' tab in the Games area here whenever you like for all our latest additions! 🎰 Please note that if you choose to unsubscribe from receiving our marketing emails, you will miss out on these notifications. Check your marketing preference settings here. 📩
How do I opt out from your marketing emails?If you’d prefer to hear from us less often, you can opt out in our Marketing Communications area here. Simply untick the box and save your changes.
Although unsubscribing from our emails means that you could miss out on exclusive offers, discounts and new product announcements, you can amend your marketing preference settings any time you like. 📩
How do I unsubscribe from push notifications?Web push notifications are a quick and convenient way to keep up to date with the latest jackpots, results and special offers - but if you’d prefer to deactivate them, it’s a simple process:
Please note: the most straightforward way to unsubscribe from push notifications is directly through your web browser.
If you're using Google Chrome:
- Type: chrome://settings/content into the address bar, and click Enter. A pop-up should appear. Alternatively, you can navigate to Settings, Privacy, then tap ‘Content Settings…’
- Scroll to the Notifications section.
- Tap ‘Manage Exceptions…’
- Find ‘www.LottoGo.com’ in the list. From here, you can change the ‘Allow’ setting to ‘Block’ (see the example image above), or click the ‘X’ on the right-hand side to remove it completely.
- Click ‘Done’.
If you're using Firefox:
- Tap to open the Firefox menu in the top right-hand corner of the browser window.
- Select ‘Content’ and tap the ‘Choose…’ buttons under Notifications.
- Select www.LottoGo.com.
- Click ‘Remove Site’.
If you are using a web browser that is not Chrome or Firefox, please refer to their individual instructions as these may vary.