Richtlinien für Verantwortliches Glücksspiel
Annexio Limited (“we” or “us” or “our”) maintains a strong commitment to provide players with a responsible gambling environment. Although gambling should be enjoyed as a recreational activity, it can nevertheless also cause a problem for a minority of players. We aim to prevent compulsive usage and underage access to our games while simultaneously providing a friendly and entertaining gambling experience for players. As a responsible gambling operator, the well-being of our players is of utmost importance.
Gambling should be fun, and you should never gamble more than you can afford to. We take player protection very seriously. LottoGo may need to check that your levels of spending with us are within your means. We may ask you to explain how you fund your gambling with us and we may request an affordability check. You may be asked to provide evidence of earning or other documents verifying a reliable source of income or wealth.
We are required by regulations to take steps to help ensure that gambling is fair and open, is not linked to crime, and does not lead to harm. Part of this includes collecting customer information to allow verification of your source of funds. We do this to establish that you have sufficient funds to support your gambling activity with us.
If you are asked for information around affordability, please provide as much evidence as possible to show that you have sufficient funds to support your gambling activity. This will help limit any further requests from us, and any further delays for you. While we need to be comfortable that you can afford your most recent losses, we also need to understand how you intend to fund your account moving forward.
Wir bieten auf der Website vielerlei Tools und Schutzvorrichtungen, um Spielern bei Bedarf zu helfen. Dazu gehören:
- Wecker: Spieler können einen Wecker für 1, 2, 3, 4 oder 6 Stunden stellen und sich daran erinnern lassen, wie lange sie schon bei ihrem Spielerkonto angemeldet sind.
- Einzahlungslimit: Spieler können eine Obergrenze für ihre Einzahlungen festlegen, die 1, die 7 oder 30 Tage lang gültig ist.
- Spielpause: Spieler können eine kurze Pause in der Nutzung unserer Dienste einlegen. Sie kann 24 Stunden, eine Woche, einen Monat oder sechs Wochen dauern.
- Selbstsperre: Spieler haben die Option, sich für einen Zeitraum von 6 Monaten, 1 Jahr, 2 Jahre, 5 Jahre oder für immer vom Zugriff auf unsere Dienste auszusperren.
- Um sich selbst von den Spielen von in Großbritannien lizenzierten Online-Glücksspielfirmen auszuschließen, gehen Sie zu www.gamstop.co.uk.
We strongly encourage you to consider the following in order to keep gambling activities in control:
- Gambling should not be seen as a way of making money or paying debts. It should be a form of entertainment;
- You should familiarise yourself with the Game Rules;
- You should only gamble the amount that you can afford to lose;
- You should not try to chase losses;
- You should not gamble when you are upset or depressed;
- You should keep track of the amount of money and time you have spent gambling.
Being responsible about gambling presupposes knowing whether to play, how to play, and how much money and time to spend on games. A compulsive gambler is a person whose approach to gambling can be classified as an addiction, and whose gambling has caused growing and continuing problems in their life.
People who gamble responsibly decide in advance how much money they will spend, how often they will gamble and, most importantly, they know when to stop. Responsible gambling should be enjoyable and result in no harm to any player. Responsible gamblers stick to these rules:
- Gamble for fun and entertainment, not to earn money;
- Know that you’re unlikely to win in the long run;
- Never try to win back losses;
- Never borrow money to gamble;
- Never let gambling affect your life in any way.
- An inability to stop gambling;
- Vowing to abstain from gambling;
- Increasing financial, work, and/or relationship difficulties as a direct result of gambling;
- Spending more money and time on gambling than can be afforded;
- Losing interest in daily activities and hobbies;
- Permanent thinking or talking about gambling;
- Gambling until all their money is lost;
- Needing to gamble with larger amounts of money or for a longer amount of time to get the same feeling of excitement;
- Feeling anxious, guilty, worried, or irritated;
- Preoccupation: Do you find that you are becoming preoccupied with past gambling successes?
- Tolerance: Do you find that you need to increase the amount of money you gamble to achieve the same enjoyment and excitement?
- Unable to stop: Have you recently tried to stop gambling but were unsuccessful?
- Irritability: Do you become moody or impatient when you are cutting down how much you gamble?
- Escape from reality: Do you ever use gambling as a way of ignoring stress, worry, or difficult situations in your life? Or as a way to pick you up when you feel down?
- Chase losses: Do you ever try to win back the money you lost by increasing the size or frequency of your wagers?
- Conceal involvement: Do you ever hide how much or how often you gamble from significant others?
- Unsociable behaviour: Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act such as fraud or theft in order to get money to gamble with?
- Ruin a relationship/opportunity: Has gambling ever ruined, or caused you to neglect, a personal relationship, or an occupational or educational opportunity?
- Bail-out: Have you ever needed others to relieve a financial problem caused by gambling?
We are aware that occasionally gambling might develop into a problem for some of our players. We therefore encourage you to consider professional support and assistance from any of these organisations if you suspect that you might have a gambling problem:
- GamCare, the leading provider of information, advice, support and free counselling for problem gambling: www.gamcare.org.uk; (UK national gambling helpline number: 0808 8020 133)
- Gambling Therapy, where support and advice is available in up to 30 different languages: www.gamblingtherapy.org;
- BeGamble Aware: www.begambleaware.org;
- Gamblers Anonymous: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk;
- GAMSTOP: www.gamstop.co.uk
It is paramount that you recognise if gambling may be negatively affecting your life as early as possible, so that preventative measures can be put in place and further support and assistance can be obtained. If you consider yourself to be a problem gambler, you can use one of the site-blockers below to prevent yourself from visiting online casinos, by blocking access to online gambling websites:
You must be at least 18 years of age (or the legal minimum age in your country of residence) to access our website. You are not allowed to access our services if you are less than 18 years of age.
We aim to prevent underage access to our services, and have implemented functionality within our registration process which makes use of verification systems at the point of registration to verify the age of potential players. We also recommend in the case where adults share computers with minors, that they consider installing Net Nanny™ (freeware) or the Parental Control Bar™ on their computers.
If you have any further queries about our Responsible Gambling Policy, please contact our Member Support team at [email protected].
Locking a withdrawal: You have the option to restrict yourself from cancelling your withdrawals once they have been requested. Should you wish to utilise the lock function on a pending withdrawal, please do so in the Deposit Area of your My Account section. If you activate this feature, you will disable your ability to cancel the pending withdrawal(s) on your account and we will not cancel your withdrawals at your request. This restriction is permanent and it will not be possible to restore your ability to cancel your withdrawal(s) once you have activated it.
Hier erhalten Sie Rat:
Unser Mitglieder-Supportteam steht per Live Chat zur Verfügung. Sie können auch eine E-Mail senden an: [email protected], oder rufen Sie folgende Nummer an: 0207 1000 200.
GamCare ist der führende Anbieter von Informationen und Unterstützung für alle, die von problematischem Spielverhalten betroffen sind. Dieser Service ist kostenlos, vertraulich und nicht wertend. Sie können unter der folgenden gebührenfreien Nummer mit einem Berater sprechen: 0808 8020 133 (24 Stunden am Tag, 7 Tage die Woche).
Wenn Sie sich in einer Krise befinden oder die oben aufgeführten Dienste nicht verfügbar sind, können Sie sich unter folgender gebührenfreier Nummer an die Samariter wenden: 116 123 (Vereinigtes Königreich und Republik Irland). In Notfällen wählen Sie bitte 999 (Vereinigtes Königreich und Irland).